In der vergangenen Nacht wurde wieder ein kleiner Hotfix für Patch 4.2 auf die europäischen World of Warcraft Server gespielt.
Zarhym on Patch 4.2 Hotfixes (Source)
- Death Knights
- Applicable death knight abilities are now using the correct amount of resources (and putting them on cooldown) when there are 4 Death Runes available and the Unholy Runes are depleted.
- Druids that shapeshift will now clear the Potion of Illusion buff.
- Combustion damage from Ignite is no longer penalized by Resilience more than once, nor can it gain double benefit from Flashburn (mastery).
- Dungeons & Raids
- Dungeon Finder
- If a player is kicked by vote from a dungeon finder group, the leader of the group is no longer able to invite that player back.
- Rogue Smoke Bombs cannot prevent the spawning of Magma Traps during the fight against Ragnaros.
- Several creatures in the Firelands are no longer susceptible to snares or other immobilizing effects.
- Unbound Pyrelords, Unbound Smoldering Elementals, Unbound Blazing Elementals, and Patriarch Fire Turtles now drop silver instead of gold.
- The Recently Mass Resurrected debuff is correctly being applied to players who are in the process of logging out of the game.
- Brawler’s Trophy and Core of Ripeness cannot be active at the same time as each other, or other burst trinkets.
- Eternal Embers are now epic quality.
- Heirloom items can once again be linked in chat.
- Creating a macro to use the Runestaff of Nordrassil multiple times will only trigger the use once.
- Quests & Creatures
- Hyjal Regrowth & Molten Front
- The Burning Treants summoned by the Druid of the Flame now disappear when the summoner is captured.
- 3 different elementals spawn on any given day for the Death From Above achievement, up from 1.