Blizzard hat am gestrigen Abend noch einen kleinen Hotfix für Patch 4.2 auf die europäischen World of Warcraft Server gespielt.
Die deutsche Übersetzung folgt im Laufe des Tages..
Zarhym on Patch 4.2 Hotfixes (Source)
- Dungeons & Raids
- The Deadmines
- Foe Reaper 5000
- Molten Shield has been reduced from 50,000 fire damage to 20,000 fire damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Molten Slag’s spawn timer has been increased in both phases of the encounter on Heroic difficulty.
- Flamewaker Subjugator and Animator packs should now behave as originally intended. As Flamewaker Subjugators become damaged, Flamewaker Animators will be attackable, and must be killed quickly to prevent a significant buildup of Unstable Magma.
- Bottle of Dalaran Red, Bottle of Aged Dalaran Red, Cask of Dalaran Red, and Cask of Aged Dalaran Red should no longer award the player the next tier of Dalaran Red when placed on the ground.
- Quests and Creatures
- The Brunnhildar transformation in the Storm Peaks should again be applied correctly to flying characters, and will not cause mounted characters to dismount. The transformation should not affect druids in Flight Form.
- Alliance and Horde players are able to teleport to Anachronos as many times as they wish even after abandoning and re-accepting the quest „A Legendary Engagement“.
- Players will no longer go invisible in Uldum during the quest „Premature Explosionation“. If players logout or disconnect during the cutscene, they will return to Khartut’s Tomb instead of being ported to a nearby graveyard.